Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mint Julep - S$50 S$40!


Mint Julep
Originally uploaded by PinkBoudoir.
A green jewel toned piece. The green, for once is not a warm tone like nost of my green pieces. I added the gold chain to make this a double strand. Otherwise just slip through the head to waer it longer, half 18k gold plated chain & half beads. The faceted beads are semi precious agate according to the shops but I cannot be sure. But the finishing is brilliant, unlike czech glass. The big rectangular pieces with rounded corners are glass foil beads & right in front are 2 round glass foil bits. Also the back is finished with same shade czech glass crackle beads.

2 Comments:

At 21 May, 2006 09:21, Blogger ♥ Jacklyn said...

I bought the same big rectanguar glass beads!
:)

 
At 25 May, 2006 16:14, Blogger Pink Boudoir said...

I bought it in all colours I think! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home