Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

PinkBoudoir MEGA CLEARANCE SALE!!!

*I am spring cleaning my beads/charms/chains collection.
*All these pieces are newly made over these few days with never used before items(charms/beads & chains are not recycled or older design from my collection).



*To make it sweeter, I am offering a further 5% off the total bill with a minimum purchase of $50.
*Normal postage is FREE for accessories. Add $2.20 for registered mail.
*BUT I will ONLY be able to make minor adjustments like shorten/lengthen the piece to these SALE pieces, no modification of designs.

Items & prices can be viewed here.

Here's a few pieces...


Fruity - $20


Love - $20


Bow-ed Over - $18

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home