Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

NEW bracelets


NEW bracelets
Originally uploaded by PinkBoudoir.
These are the NEW range of bracelets that I have been making. They are all customised pieces. But this picture shows the range of beads, charms & chains used. Prices range from S$32 to S$42. If you would like one customised, email me! :)

1 Comments:

At 04 September, 2006 11:23, Blogger Pink Boudoir said...

Thank you babe! In fact these bracelets are all customised pieces so they are only made upon request. All that you see in the pic are SOLD! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home