Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lock It






I did Unlocking my heart piece in June. There were chains around the keys over a HUGE acrylic heart in that piece. NOW this piece is a complete opposite. The key locks the intricate HUGE detailed heart which I love ohsoverymuch. Beads used are czech glass in a dark blue shade with a shiny metallic coat.

2 Comments:

At 09 November, 2006 21:30, Blogger Geraldine Tay said...

how much

 
At 10 November, 2006 00:30, Blogger Pink Boudoir said...

I am sorry but this is no more available. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home