Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Old Skool Charm - S$58 *SOLD*



This pic shows a clearer pic of the old cameo piece that is part of the Vintage Kid collection.


This piece features my favourite antique gold chains that are so precious to me coz I don't have all that much of it in my collection & it is hard to hunt them down. Beads used to match the illustration on the cameo. Chains are not removable but can be removed if you prefer to get more mileage out of them by wearing one at a time or doubling with your other pieces. Shorter chain approx 26" length.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home