Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Customised pieces

has been busy so the lack of new pieces of late. But there is a whole lot of them coming up soon...I hope!

For now, a couple of customised pieces for the owner who loves all things sugary sweet...donuts, cupcakes, lollies, candies, ice cream... :)




Bold Bow - a bracelet version of the sweet & dainty necklace piece. This is big, bold & so retro.



Tea Party - yet another muffin & teapot combo. This is such a hit that it has been making it's re-appearance ever so often. This time the sweet donut makes it a great tea party set...yummylicious sweetness!


Shrooms - The owner & I had a very simple piece in mind for this. But I made this when the mind was creatively awake so whipped up some beads & a short cinnamon swirl strand of chain & I end up loving this. So does the owner so double YAY for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home