Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Elegance - $18 *ALL SOLD, Remakes possible*

Just last Sat morning, I was watching Smallville while having breakfast. Lana Lang had her hair up in a bun of sorts & had this hoop with chains earrings. I am not much of an earring wearer but I liked her earring so very much.









This is what I came up with. 14k gold plated chains & circular frame on gold toned hook.Lots of 14k gold plated chains hanging off the circular frame. Simple yet elegant. This would take you from day to night. Bun up your hair, keep it off the face & this is all you need to jazz up your outfit!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12 June, 2007 15:51, Blogger Adeline Oon said...

This is gorgeous! :D

 
At 12 June, 2007 18:57, Blogger Pink Boudoir said...

Thanks Ade! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home