Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

CLEARANCE - Ribbons!

I started out beading loving beady pieces. In fact, I started on my accessories journey(the buying completed pieces kind) on beady pieces but progressed to liking chains & charms. I was clearing out my beads but I got sidetracked by the charms I have. I went out to get satin ribbon & made this.





This is the modified version. It has a toggle closure so no hassle in tying the ribbon. All you need to do is tie up the bow real tight.


This is how it looks worn.

The original designer of these Ribbon bracelets is Rachel Leigh or that I have seen around. Not sure if other designers made them before her?


That ribbon is a muted/dusky gold toned dual sided satin(or the ribbon seller claimed). This is a nice neutral shade on most skintones. It's about 15" on each side wrapped two times over. All you do is knot it into a ribbon when you wear it.

OK next come the fun part. You can choose a charm other than mr elephant since the trunk might look phallic to some of you(like me) & not want it so near your delicate wrists in broad daylight for all & sundry. ;) OK I am way off tangent! *smacks self*

Back to this bracelet, I have crowns, hearts etc. LMK what you are looking for. ALSO I have a rich chocolatey brown ribbon & a rich dark blue. You can choose any of that. If you want other colours(say fuchsia, green, white etc) ribbon, it would be @ an additional $2. Round up 3 friends(or strangers) & no additional charge!!! Say 3 of you want green ribbon(& subject to availability), each of you pay $10 ONLY for the bracelet. Free normal postage to all of you even if it's 3 addresses!

YES, this is going @ $10 each. Psst if you are game for a choker instead, that would be $16. I have bigger charm pieces like this. The ribbon colour thing in the above para applies.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 15 June, 2007 11:46, Blogger Yiwen Challenger said...

Ooh these ribbon bracelets are nice!! :)

 
At 15 June, 2007 22:15, Blogger Pink Boudoir said...

Thanks Yiwen!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home