Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Monday, June 25, 2007

CLEARANCE

A few items added this week. Sorry for not adding them faster but I have a whole lotta stuff on my plate right now. For now, I made a few spin-offs of the very popular L-O-V-E bracelet.



Royal L-O-V-E - $20


L-O-V-E III - $20

&




Pendant - $20 (only pendant is for SALE as I have no thin chains to pair this with)
This all crystal piece on a gold toned circular frame is simple yet BOLD. Cascading butterflies, a mix of crystals in assorted shapes, sizes & colour are used. Right now I have no thin chains to model it with so the above mismatch of chains versus the pendant.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home