Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

SALE - Chains done up for Victorian Butterfly!

I did an approx 23" length chain to go with this buttefly pendant piece made earlier. I use minimal beads(blue swarovski & clear & white czech glass beads) to scatter around the 14k gold plated rectangular link chains.




I did most of the chains to drop longer about 27" to 30". This is the first one I made shorter. Unfortunately also, this is the last piece of the butterfly pieces I have.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 28 July, 2007 18:49, Blogger Yiwen Challenger said...

Hey dearie, chanced upon your stuff at this little shop (think it's momo rite?) along haji lane, nice stuff there! :)

 
At 31 July, 2007 18:22, Blogger Pink Boudoir said...

Hi Yiwen, Thanks! Yes simple cute-sy stuff there. Mono is the name of the shop. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home