Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Pink Boudoir 2007 SALE!!!!

This is not a new sale. It is just a name change from previous Clearance SALE. I will still continue to do pieces I was doing in a bid to reduce my inventory. BUT the thing is, I would be sneaking in an item or 2 or more new charms as I purchase them. Check out C25 to C27, they are my favourite pieces!!! I have to mention the enamel like work on the Butterflies. Gorgeous detailing, they look like cloisonne but they are not the typical puffy copperwork which dents easily with a knock. These base are solid metal & would not dent with any knock unless you use a hammer or the likes on it. :)



C27 - $28(chains would be exactly like C25) *SOLD*

C25 - $28 *SOLD*

C28 - $20 *SOLD*

C20 - $20 *SOLD*

C32 - $15


10 necklaces were made for this album this week. Check them all out here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home