Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Owls

I've always thought they were black & huge & fearsome. As a kid, I went through the dark tunnel(whatever it was called) @ Jurong Bird Park to view the owls. But some 16 years ago, I found an injured owl. It was gingery in shade & ohsoveryvery cute. In fact it looks so lovable just like our pet cats & dogs. Seems like it was migration & this poor fella got lost & hit the glass building where we work & collapsed. We called the Bird Park & they took the ginger owl & nursed it back to health before letting him go. So to me, fearsome owls were erased!!! Owls = cute to me. :)

Enough of ramblings. Here is a pair of white owl earrings. Cute yeah?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home