Dark & gothic, fun & flirty, sweet & dainty...

That's the essence of my work. Published mostly on this blog are customised pieces. I do SELL & remake most of them(ONLY if I have the materials), so do be sure to inquire at pink.gerbera@gmail.com.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Finally some updates!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been busy with work so PinkBoudoir was quiet for a long time. But with X'mas in the air, I could not resist my pliers & charms & beads & got cracking. A small collection of delicate pieces is up. I hope you enjoy them as I did creating them.


These items I did not manage to price before work took away all my time.



These are the pieces that I made for X'mas.






These are mobile phone straps that has a clasp which doubles as a key chain. They are all things BLINGs, assorted mix of colour & design. They are private orders for some regulars who wish to give them away to friends & colleagues this X'mas.







Bigger, clearer pictures here! If you had not already purchase gifts for your colleagues & friends & wish for me to customise them, I am still taking orders! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home